What a joy it was to be spending the day traveling home to Boston.
For me, the holidays are all about gratitude, family and love. As our lives take us in different places as we get older, I always have peace of mind knowing my family will all be in the same place during these celebratory times of year.
Today, I share with you a glimpse of my #ZeroWasteVeganTravel Checklist from my eBook. I break it down into...
My Top 5 Tips:
1. Bring your own utensils and food.
2. Refuse all single-use disposables such as food wrappers.
3. Fill your water bottle at a refill station.
4. Bring a travel mug for your morning joe/tea!
5. OFFSET. Offset your carbon emissions online. United or The Good Traveler have great programs for this! And it’s affordable. Round trip San Diego to Boston is around $9.