I love 'Do It Yourself' projects for many reasons. For one, they help you save money. The costs you save on packaging or the mere convenience that you would get when buying a product from the store are substantial. Another reason (and perhaps I am a little biased) is the creativity and fun that goes into making your own products.
This recipe is good for:
- Mosquito or itchy bites & splinters
- Teeth whitener
- Food source of magnesium, potassium, antioxidants, fatty acids, & B6 & B12
- Glowing skin mask (leave on for 20 - 30 minutes)
- Fights wrinkles & dark circles under your eyes
BANANA FACE MASK RECIPE
- 2 banana peels
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Sprinkle of water to make it more paste-like
- Lemon juice
- Optional: turmeric
You will need a paint brush to evenly distribute to your face. For an interactive experience, check out the video below. Happy DIYing.